Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Around Here.

My house has been in a state of disarray since about May.  It started with a few touch ups to the dining and living room, thanks to my new friend Lindsay.  She really came through with the bookshelf styling - and put to good use all the random books I had sitting around.  


I also adore the Lulu & Georgia rug she selected for the dining room. It perfectly pulls together all the random fabrics I already had going on.


I finally invested in a Michelle Armas piece, which makes me smile every time I glance in that room.  


Once the little things were done, we were ready to tackle some bigger projects:

Thibaut Cheetah print in the Powder Room (now I just need the perfect gold mirror to complete the space)...


Grasscloth in the entry (nearly impossible to photograph)...

And the biggest of all - a master bathroom remodel...



Rumor has it this space will be finished this week so I am hoping to capture some "after" images to share.

Don't worry, my to do list isn't done yet!  There's always something I feel needs improving.

Be sure to follow me on Instagram to keep up with my constant decorating - sharrison1028

5 comments:

  1. oh fun remodeling! It looks great Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh, I love it all!! I can't wait to see it in person. the powder room wallpaper is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the art print and the cheetahs of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is really nice! Most of them the furniture and the bath.

    ReplyDelete